Thursday, June 16, 2011

My other half....

As a little girl most girls dream of their lives from their wedding to their house to babies to..... I like most girls did dream of those things. I may have done them a little out of order but I have checked most of them off my list.
The one thing I didn't see coming my way was the way I feel, Love so much love. I didn't know a person could love this much.

I had my fair tale wedding and my prince...Shawn and I have been married almost two years already. Monday June 20th will be our two year anniversary Wow how time flys.

Shawn..... I don't really know if I deserve him sometimes. I have such a great husband and couldn't ask for anything better. I'm not saying that our life is perfect but... it's pretty close.
Shawn and I have been together 5 years this year. We got married on June 20th 2009 @ Lau-nae winery in Red Bud. One of the hottest day ever (Thank you again everyone for sitting in the heat) but also one of the prettiest days of my life. Everything was perfect and I couldn't have ask for anything better. (well maybe 20 degrees cooler)


Love of my life <3

Now the happily ever after.....We have made it through what everyone say is the hardest first year. We are happy with our little man and our simple little life. Not sure what the future hold but as long as I have Shawn by my side I know the future looks bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment