Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My baby is 3


Three years have gone by already...WOW!!!Ayden is three,Yes I said THREE!!!! Not sure how that happend already but, it is so!!!!

 Last weekend was a little crazy. Friday night I graduated from Sanford Brown!!!!
Ayden made me a sign <3
Saturday was Ayden's 3rd birthday party at my mom and dads house. He had such a great day!! Thank you everyone for all the gift and maken his day great.
Mickey Mouse Cake!!!
Bounce House with aunt Bea
Monday for Ayden's birthday...We went to Chuck E. Cheese (Me,Ayden,Uncle Clint )we had a great day!!!

My son.....Wow what a great little man he is becoming,He makes me smile each and everyday. I couldn't live with out him in my life. I give everything for him and that what makes me happy. I really can't blink because I may miss something new he has done. I thank my wonderful husband for 1st of all giving me my son and 2nd of all for working so hard so I can be a stay at home mommy!!!!
Love boy of you so much!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment