Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day just a little early!!!!

My Dad....
My Dad is one of the best guys I have ever known. He's always there for me know matter what. My dad is pretty much my hero. My Dad is not only a GREAT father but a Great paw-paw as well. Couldn't ask for a better dad. Love you dad!!!


Shawn...
Is the sweetest thing ever when it comes to Ayden. When I got pregnant with Ayden I wasn't sure how Shawn would be with Ayden but.. He is great. He is so loving, patient, just so in love with that little boy. Ever time I see them together it melts my heart. Can't wait to see how Shawn is with our future children but I know he will be great.
I know that Fathers day has a special meaning for Shawn not only because he is a dad but, because I had Ayden fathers day weekend. Ayden was the best fathers day present Shawn could ever ask for.

1st Fathers Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment