Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend Fly Bye

So I;m very thankful that my husband has such a great jog,I really I'm. It's just 64 hours a week makes me feel like a single mom. So the little bit of time we got together this weekend was... Hot Shots on Friday night to celebrate a friends brothers birthday(which we stay only long enough to eat). Then after Shawn got off work and took a nap Saturday it was time for church and then we went to dinner. Then had cake and Ice cream for my uncles birthday. Sunday we slept in, I had a friends bridal shower and then we had dinner with my in-laws and hung out for a while and its now Sunday night and the weekends over. I'm grateful my husband has a job but, jeez I little more family time would be great!! Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment