Saturday, March 3, 2012

To my best friend...
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you, wish I could just have a few more hours to talk to you. Six years ago when we lost you I was so mad at the world but, today I look back and see that maybe you are an angel sent from heaven and it was meant to be. I thank God for the short time that I got to be with you. I still cry when I hear a song that reminds you of me, I still cry when I walk up the steps at my parents and just stop and stand there and see us dancing, driving down a back road and one of your fav. songs comes on the radio I cry because I know your with me.

Today is a day of DEATH to me but I'm not gonna sit in the house and cry and only remember the sad times today I'm gonna remember the LIFE.

 I haven't seen you in ages, Sometimes I find myself wondering where you are, For me you'll always be eighteen, And beautiful, and dancin' away with my heart. Ri.p. A.A.D.

Someday I will see you again and that's what helps me move on. You showed me how to live and not be scared of death. I will live life with you guiding my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment