Monday, April 18, 2011

Shawn and Tiffany plus ?

So my little baby boy is almost three yes I said THREE!! So I guess that would make him my little man and not so little anymore. O where have the last almost three year gone?




oh how he's grown

He will be going to Pre-K in the fall if hes potty trained in time and grown bigger and bigger by the minute it seems. So the question is... should we become four? I really don't know the answerand its driving both shawn and myself crazy. One day were ready and the next were not. I just don't know when the right time is. Shawn said our "kids" should be two years a part like him and his sister, well we missed that. I think 4-41/2 is an okay difference but well see.
   A baby is in our near future I'm sure and I can't wait to see how GREAT of a big brother Ayden's going to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment