Friday, March 11, 2011

Potty Training...Maybe

What a day it has been so far and its only 11:30a.m.
Today I decided to really work on the potty training thing. We are going to Florida in a few day and I told Ayden that mickey doesn’t like little boy that pee in diapers. So Ayden takes off and heads to the potty and believe it or not he went. So I told him diapers were for babies and that he need to say bye bye to his diapers and throw then in the trash. He put the whole box in the trash bag and we kicked them out the front door. He has had one accident but has also gone on the potty three times for he gets an A for effort.  Hopefully we are on our way to finally be potty trained!!!
Bye Diapers!!!

So today Shawn has the day off and we decided to move things around in the living room and do a little spring cleaning. Ayden was in his room playing well that’s what we told him to do. I went in to check on him and well I found a nice surprise.
                                          

Yes he filled his fish tank with sunglasses, crayons, glove, and a car!!!
He was so proud of his self. Mommy look he said I did it!!! Only my son! So needless to say his fish tank got cleaned and moved to the living room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment